Quality & Standards - QMS & EMS
Servotest is proud of its long-standing commitment to quality and to customer service. The company is certified to internationally recognised quality and environmental standards and is a member of local industry and trade organisations.
During 2017 Servotest became certified under the new and more stringent 2015 standards of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, a mandatory requirement from September 2018. This is the first major revision of these standards since 2000 and incorporates many changes that were suggested by users and experts from around the globe.
Key elements of the 2015 standards include:
- Greater emphasis on building a management system suited to each organization’s particular needs achieved by fully understanding the context in which the organisation operates, its interested parties and internal & external influences
- A requirement that those at the top of an organization be involved and accountable, aligning quality with wider business strategy
- Risk-based thinking throughout the standard makes the whole management system a preventive tool and encourages continuous improvement
- Less prescriptive requirements for documentation: the organization can now decide what documented information it needs and what format it should be in
- Alignment with other key management system standards through the use of a common structure and core text
Servotest Quality Policy
Servotest is a UK-based specialist supplier of innovative custom servo-hydraulic mechanical testing solutions. We strive to provide a friendly and flexible approach to delivering cost-effective and innovative test solutions. As a key supplier in our chosen markets, our objective is to deliver excellent services for our customers, resulting in safe, fair and professional products and services at all times.
The primary objective of Servotest Testing Systems Ltd is to provide product and services that consistently meet or exceed the customer requirements.
To achieve this objective we have installed a Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. This means the company will conduct its business with a strong focus on the needs of the customer and continual improvement to achieve a reputation for quality and reliability of its products and services.
To do this we will
- identify needs and expectations of customers, building close relationships
- develop a reliable supplier network for effective sourcing of materials
- continually improve business processes to improve efficiency
- train employees to comply with procedures and practices and to enable them to work for continual improvement
Servotest Environmental Policy Statement
Servotest Testing Systems Ltd are manufactures of high value low volume hydraulic simulation test equipment, designed and manufactured out of our UK head office:-
Unit 2, Alpha Way
Thorpe Industrial Estate
Servotest Testing Systems are committed to protecting and seeking to continually improve the environment around us. To this end we strive to design, manufacture and install products with minimal environmental impact and operate sustainable purchasing policy.
Through our Environmental Management System we follow the below framework for establishing and reviewing environmental achievement.
- Commitment to comply with legal requirements that relate to its environmental aspects.
- Continual commitment to the prevention and improvement in reduction of pollution.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations, setting objectives and targets where possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its energy requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates the Company.
- Use an accredited Audit programme to ensure continual and full compliance to ISO 14001 standard.
- All environmental documentation is maintained and communicated to all employees and available to the public.
Servotest holds ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 14001 (environmental management) certifications approved by the International Organisation for Standards - ISO. Servotest is certified by Socotec Certification UK who are themselves accredited by UKAS, the United Kingdom Accreditation Service