Accounts Administrator – Chinese Spoken
Servotest requires a full time, permanent accounts administrator assisting and reporting to the Accounts Manager.
Someone who has common sense and drive to get what is required done.
You will need to have excellent computing and numeracy skills, be helpful, willing, adaptable and flexible, well presented and have a good telephone manner.
- Checking and matching invoices with delivery notes on daily basis
- Entering invoices on to DataTrack
- Checking timesheets, adding works orders
- Provide financial disclosure information to parent company
- Assist with Launching of new ERP system
- General assistance to Accounts Manager when needed
This is a new position, therefore constant review will dictate changes to the above specification
- Must speak Chinese
- Strong knowledge of accounting theory, familiar with UK accounting standards and Chinese
- AAT Level 4
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and mathematics
- Local – within 10 miles
- Must have at least 2 years accounting experience
- Must have experience of Sage or Navision, or SAP equivalent ERP system
- Must have data entry experience
- References for last two positions
Position subject to a 6 month probationary period, with reviews within this period.