Servotest announces a significant expansion to our UK head office and operations facility.
As a direct result of the ongoing growth in our International order level Servotest is moving into substantially larger premises. The new facility is only a short walk from our previous offices and will provide the space needed to support this growth as well as expansion space for the future.
The office move will start on 19 September 2016 and is expected to be completed during the first week in October, being scheduled to minimise disruption to assembly and check-out operations associated with current projects.
The new facility is around 2½ times larger than our existing facility and will include:
- Substantially more space for assembly & check-out operations
- A second, higher-capacity, over-head crane
- A new facility HPS housed within a dedicated external pump room
- A new hydraulic distribution system
- A new large bed-plate area
- Additional employee & visitor parking
- New servers and a higher-speed internet connection
From Thursday 22nd September our new office and mailing address will be:
Servotest Testing Systems Ltd
Unit 2, Alpha Way
Thorpe Industrial Estate
Our telephone numbers, e-mail address and web-site URL remain unchanged.