CIVIL STRUCTURAL TEST
Servotest offers a range of hydro-mechanical and control system components used for civil structural testing by engineering organisations and research institutions worldwide.
- Inertial vibrations systems
- High-force and high-velocity hydrostatic bearing actuators
- Long-lasting backlash-free universal joints based upon pre-loaded taper rolling-element bearings
- High flow-capacity hydraulic power units
- DSP-based multi-channel control systems
- Advanced 'Sockets' capability providing Model In the Loop (MIL) testing
- Pseudo-Dynamic civil structural Testing (PDT)
EARTHQUAKE SIMULATION SYSTEMS
Servotest has been involved in the design and manufacture of large-sale Multi-Axis Simulation Table (seismic MAST) systems since the 1980s. Research in this field provides civil and structural engineers with in valuable insights into one of Mother Nature's greatest threats and the means to mitigate her effects.
Early applications included the durability testing and seismic qualification of space vehicles, telecommunications equipment and major system components for power generation and transmission.READ MORE